lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

SPEAKING PART 2

part 2.mp3

and the last speaking in the CV!

is it the second part of the speaking part of one exam.


Carla - I think the books are the most necessary thing in an school, because the students needs theme to study the topics of every subject.
Elisabet – I agree with you Carla, but I think the tables and chairs are also important, because the students needs seat to give more good results.
Carla – Oh yes, are also necessary! And the computers? What do you tink about these?
Elisabet – The computers are importants, but aren't essential.The computers are very popular between the majority of students, but a class doesn't need them to improve.
Carla – You're right. The computers aren't essential.
Elisabet – And... I think the other things aren't necessary, because are insignificant.
Carla – Yes, I believe the same thing, because the food machine ara also insignificant, because the students can bring her food of house. What do you think about the television and the DVD?
Elisabet – I think is the same case. Is insignificant. Watch films don't improve the class.
Carla – I agree with you.

:) the CV was nice

No hay comentarios: